Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Lurrie and Carey Bell--My Baby

Here is smooth blues number called "My Baby" from that father-son combo Lurrie and Carey Bell.  I may have mentioned something before about their album "Son of a Gun." It is a very good blues album and it amazes me that the only available copies are Japanese imported CDs that go for $35.  Because of this, I was compelled to start my own YouTube account so I could post some of these tunes that can't be found anywhere.

This is a labor of love, let me tell you.  First I had to convert the actual wax tracks into .WAV files.  Then I burned those tracks to a CD which I then uploaded to my computer.  Then I had to create the movie file so I could upload the song to YouTube.

So as W.C. Fields once said, "Don't tell me I don't love ya."

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment