Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Little Charlie and the Nightcats--That's OK

This Alligator Records recording group hail from the home of the wackiest politics in America.  Nope, not Washington D.C.  They hail from Sacramento, California.  They've been around a long time and I was incredulous when I couldn't I find this tune "That's OK" anywhere on YouTube.  This is my favorite Little Charlie tune, so as I did before, I published my own video on YouTube.

This tune has a great harmonica solo and a killer, funky guitar solo by "Little" Charlie Baty himself.  Here it is.  Hope you like it.


Someone advised me to do the following and that is ask for your support.  If you dig my "No Old Fart Blues" blog and you know others who also like The Blues, then help a brother out by spreading the word to your friends and acquaintances.  Also, help the cause by purchasing a song or two.  It's good for the artist and it's helps keep the blog going.

So get with it and purchase a song or two.  You know you want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment