Ten Years After--I May Be Wrong, But I Won't Be Wrong Always

This has to be the longest song name in history.  Ten Years After is, of course, another 1960's hippie rock festival mainstay and later a favorite of Classic Rock stations.  But like a lot of those hippie rock bands from England in the 1960's, Ten Years After was at its roots a Blues band.

An old college friend of mine described Alvin Lee as "the fastest guitar player in the world."  I think he may be right after listening to this jazzy song.

Click below to see this old European TV clip of them playing this song.



Now, if you like this awesome tune as much as I do, you can buy it by clicking below.  I would also like to recommend this whole album.  It has lots of great upbeat bluesy and jazzy numbers including a good version of the song that made them famous at Woodstock, "I'm Going Home."  It is a live album cleverly named "Ten Years After:  Undead."  Funny, right?

If you are interested in buying the whole album, click on the second link below.