Lil' Ed and the Blues Imperials--Icicles in my Meatloaf

Lil' Ed and the Blues Imperials are one of the best Chicago Blues bands out there and they personify the entire reason I started this blog.  If you have a chance to see them live, I can't recommend them enough.

When I first saw the title of this song, I was certain it was going to be a horribly boring slow blues song.  I couldn't have been more wrong.  This may now be my favorite Lil' Ed song.  It has that train rolling down the tracks sort of groove that I just love.  Lil' Ed's wailing slide guitar totally rocks on this song.

The video I found is not the greatest quality of video or audio.  However, it gives you the idea.



I strongly recommend you buy this song.  Click the icon below.



There are several other good songs on this whole CD including an ambitious cover of a Who song called "Leavin' Here."  So if you are so inclined, I recommend the whole CD.